Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Books

When Captain Flint was still a Good Man by Nick Dybek ..This book was kindly sent to me by the good folks at lovereading.co.uk for review.

 The Magpies by Mark Edwards was just released yesterday. A psychological thriller that I can't wait to start!!
 Jenny Colgan. The loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris..With a title like that how could I resist!
 A Cottage by the Sea by Carole Matthews looks like the perfect chill out novel. I adore Carole's books!!I can't recommend them highly enough.
 Penelope by Anya Wylde was gifted to me by the author. I love cozy mysteries so can't wait to see what this Regency cozy mystery book is all about.
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a ship of her own making. I have heard nothing but good things about this book....  it was about time I got my own copy.


















2 comments:

  1. A few of the titles sound very cutsie and that always piques my intrest.Thank you for the heads uo. BYW are those books ebooks? Thanks Edel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! The first book is not an ebook the rest are all ebooks. I love the titles of these books.I hope to start on some of these next week so will be posting reviews on here.

      Delete