Monday, March 11, 2013

March Glossybox 2013 UK Edition

                                                                It's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!
                                            OOOhh a travel book and the glossy mag :0)


                                                            Here comes the goodies
                                          A good mix of hair,skin,and makeup products.
 This will be my first time ever trying any Shampoo from the Jason range. In the past I have tried other products in this range and have always found them to be gentle on skin, while doing exactly what they are supposed to. This shampoo is scented with Rosewater and Chamomile and is free from lots of nasty things like Parabens.The scent is sweetly floral and very gentle, not overpowering at all. I would not say it smells strongly of Rosewater or Chamomile.
 I use Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream all the time so it was great so get a hand bag sized version of the fragrance free edition of this wonder balm. I have dry sensitive skin and I find this great to protect from the elements esp in the winter months on skin and in summer on lips.It really can be used for so many things like to shape eye brows and rub on dry cuticles and on elbows and knees etc.
 I am a big fan of L'Occitane and so I was thrilled to receive this in my box.I have a number of their hand creams that I use all the time but I did not have this one. I am not that keen on the smell of this one but it does sink in straight away and does not leave your hands greasy at all.If I had to try and pin a smell on it it would be herbal/citrus ...a kind of mix of both.The smell wears of  a little after a little while which I like .I will be interested to see how the Brightening element in this effects my skin. (I love trying out things like this) (Well done Glossies)
 I have tried products by Renu before in beauty boxes and they are lovely products that work well. This one is the Flash Relax Mask.. This has a lovely fresh scent and there is enough in this 30ml bottle for about 2/3 uses depending on how much you apply. You may get more or less applications  from the bottle. I recommend a cotton bud to get the product from the bottom of the bottle as it can be a little hard to get the product out when it gets low.
Jelly Pong Pong I have heard about lots but have never tried their products before. The colour in the package was a little WOW!!! but I gave it a go.I have medium skin tone and the shade comes out pinky red on my lips and is quite flattering so YAY!!!!!
It was a heavy packed box this month for March. This months box theme was City Chic and I have to say I loved it again. I get two boxes a month and this month they were both the same so there is no point showing you them both. There is something for everyone in March's box ..Makes me wonder what April  Glossybox will have to treat us with.Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment