Sunday, March 10, 2013

Follow Me by Sheila O'Flanagan Review




 
I am a long time fan of Sheila's novels but this was the first time I had ever read a short story by this author  and I have to say I loved it !!!
In this story we meet Pippa ,a hard working woman who has not had much luck in the love department so she is now focusing on her career instead. While out working she begins to notice a man turning up at all the places she is at ....possible stalker perhaps??????
After  a while we learn finally what is going on  and the story takes a  nice twist.
 This was a very enjoyable read and Pippa is a really likable character and you really want things to work out well for her.I really hope Sheila will be writing some more short stories in future as  this was a very enjoyable fast paced page turner .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment