Saturday, March 23, 2013

Murder and Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction by Amy Metz review





What a wonderful mystery , I loved it!!. Welcome to Goose pimple Junction where the locals are charming and full of witty banter and it's history is in the spotlight again, and will soon liven up the entire town.
The story is told in present day and from the 1930's ,in the 1930's dialogue we get to see a crime and some of the people involved  in it and in present day we meet a woman who has taken an interest in this old crime bring it all back into the spotlight again..
There was so many times during the reading of this that I sat there chuckling to myself as the conversations between the locals are quaint, filled with local slang and a good dose of humour. No one can read this and not smile from ear to ear. Mystery, Intrigue and some good old southern small town life make this a very enjoyable read that I would def recommend to any cosy mystery fan. I wish there was a real life Goose Pimple Junction.. I would be on the first plane out!!loved it!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for such a nice review, Edel! I'm so glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete