Friday, March 6, 2015

The Boy Who Could See Death by Sally Vickers . Review

This is a collection of ten short stories covering many topics such as relationships, life and death etc.
I had some favourites from this collection and I particularly liked the little twists and turns that were often placed in each story that you did not see coming. Mown grass, Vacation ,The Sofa, The Boy Who could See death were among my favourites from this collection but each story had something special about it. A beautiful collection of stories that would make a wonderful gift for the reader who is hard to buy a book for. This was the first time I have read a book by this author but now I can't wait to find more books by her. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk.
This book is due to be published April 2015 and will be available to buy from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to Lovereading.

No comments:

Post a Comment