Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Next Book Batch

 January is always a month that I use to jump start my Goodreads Challenge for every year. As I mentioned in a previous post I am aiming to read over 180 books this year. Last  year I read over 266 books but this year I wanted to put less pressure on myself while still giving myself a challenge. So, above you will see 6 books that I meant to get to in 2013 and that I hope to finish this January.
An Expert In Murder by Nicola Upson
A Medal For Murder by Frances Brody
The Shambling Guide To New York City by Mur Lafferty
Good Wives by Louisa M. Alcott
Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
The Little Shadows by Mariana Endicott
                                                        Insurgent by Veronica Roth
                                              Department 19-The Rising by Will Hill
                                              The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud.

So these are the books that I hope I can say at the end of the month that I have completed. They all sound wonderful and this is the month to do it. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys have any books I need to add on to my TBR pile for next month. If so let me know in the comments. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment