Friday, January 24, 2014

January Glossybox 2014 Uk/Ireland Edition

Hi guys! It's the time of the month again.....Yep! Glossybox's  arrival!!!!

This month is the" Back to Basics "month with Glossybox and as you can see from the pictures below it is just that. Inside are practical items that I think most people will be able to get use from and enjoy and the new packaging feels extra decadent and very much a treat.
                                                         The outer packaging above
Loving the new Glossy box!
The Inside looks like this.


Loving the content! I will use almost everything.


 I have sensitive skin so I don't think I will be able to use this going by the writing on the back of the packet. The packaging is super cute though and I love this brand.
 I had never heard of this skin care brand before but I have tried this since it arrived and so far I am really enjoying the extra moisture it provides to my skin.
 The Vintage Company tweezers are so retro cool. Love them and all the products I have got in past boxes from this company.
                       A reliable brand , Fresh scent, gives great moisture, what's not to love!!!
I own this in the big size too but this one will be perfect for a travel bag. Lovely smell and great brand.

All in all I like this box a lot. Good products that do what they are supposed to with the minimum of fuss. Just what we all need!!! This has left me super excited for February 2014 Glossybox .Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment