Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Haul January 2014

 Lorna Barrett. Murder On The Half Shelf. This is an awesome sounding book which is part of the booktown mystery series.
 A Deadly Grind by Victoria Hamilton. This book is part of the kitchen mystery series.
 The Ghost Prison by Joseph Delaney. I love this author's series The Spooks Apprentice so I had to check out this book too. The illustrations inside the book are very good and the story is interesting . This is a short story.
 Frost Hollow hall by Emma Carroll . Love this cover and the book sounds wonderful too.
 Longbourn by Jo Baker. I fell in love with Pride and Prejudice and so I have been very excited about starting this.
 The Haunted Hotel by Wilkie Collins sounds wonderfully creepy. I have this on kindle but I managed to get this edition very cheaply.
 The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. This book looks really great and I have read a few pages already and I am loving the style of writing Maggie uses.
 The Diviners by Libba Bray. I have seen this book everywhere on book blogs and youtube and now I finally got my own copy.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This writer has a huge fan base and I can't wait to get my hands on Anna and the French kiss.
Well guys have any of you read any of these books. If you have let me know in the comments. Have a lovey day xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment