Friday, May 31, 2013

Books I Am finishing This Weekend

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's a sunny day here in Ireland today...Yes I know those are words are not often said without sarcasm implied but really it is sunny. I woke up this morning convinced the world was ending when I saw the great big yellow yolk in the sky...after a cup of tea and a sit down to relieve the shock I realised that it was indeed a sun and no the world was not ending...shock horror!!! No need for my end of the world survival kit this time, and I can put off building the underground bunker stocked with enough tea bags and  Nutella to do me for about 6 months....
So now guys..... lets talk books for this weekend.
All these books I am really enjoying ..each soooo good that I am hopping between each one as I can't bare to put any of them down...Seriously good batch of books...
                                 Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer

                                                 Brush with Death by Karen MacInerney
Read and Buried by Erika Chase 
The Secrets Women Keep by Fanny Blake 
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

No comments:

Post a Comment