Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lorali by Laura Dockrill . Review



This is the story about a teenager called Rory who one day finds a naked girl he first thinks is dead . This girl does not seem like regular girls at all and he takes it upon himself to help her. Her name is Lorali and she is a Mer Princess. The story is told on land through Rory's eyes and underwater through Lorali's mother , Queen Keppel. 
Lorali was not supposed to go on land and now that she has her mother wants her back so she needs to send one of her own kind to the surface to bring her daughter back .
My favourite characters were Rory and Lorali . I loved how kind he was to her and I loved how the world looked through   her eyes. All the things we take for granted were amazing to her! This was my first book about Mermaids and I really enjoyed it!

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading4kids.co.uk. This book will be published July 2015 and will be available from Lovereading4kids.co.uk and all other bookstores then. 
Below lease find a link to this book on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment