Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Taboo by Casey Hill Review




 
Wow what a book!!! This is one of those books where you wish you were told in advance to pop on the kettle, barricade yourself in a room with noise proof ear phones so you can enjoy every single action packed page until the very last one without being disturbed or having to leave it for more then a few moments. I decided to read this in the bath... you know..just a few pages...hahahaha I never left it until I was pruny and had it finished. I don't know what I was more excited about..the past history... the criminal investigations, who the killer could be or the victims. There are so many good points to this book I could talk all day(I won't though...I know you have lives to lead).
The investigation never slacks off for one second, just when you think you can't be surprised any more HA!!! Casey gets you again with another cracking chapter..This is the first book that I ever read by this author but it certainly will not be the last... Please get up off your bum now and go find this in your local bookshop/library/on-line..,...It is sooooo gripping!!!!!I loved it!!!!
http://www.caseyhillbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment