Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Haul!!!!!! A real mixed bag of new and pre-loved

Check out the Goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 First up Cecelia Ahern's book One Hundred Names.... I really enjoy this author's writing style,I'm sure this book will be just as good as her previous books.Very pretty cover!!
 Mapp and Lucia I love you!!! Caustic, witty and often shocking..what's not to love!!!

 These two books by Margaret Powell are non fiction, these sound like the perfect read for those who may have enjoyed Upstairs Downstairs and Downton Abbey.

 The Wonderful Kate Shackleton Mystery series by Frances Brody. I can't wait to read these books. I adore these covers. Well done to whoever had the final word on picking these!!

 Can you tell I like mystery book? Nicola Upson writes about mystery and murder in 1930's London and Halloway prison.... Can't wait to see what that's all about!!
 More Mystery yay!!! This time the dropping down dead of the Burry Man!!!!!
 Revenge and greed are some of the main themes in the above book. This is an author I have followed for years. Veronica writes characters that you really care for !! You can't go wrong with any of her books if you are in the mood to read about the ups and downs of relationships.
Dodie Smith-The New Moon with the Old.
Another great cover! Love Dodie so can't wait to set some time aside to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment