Thursday, February 21, 2013

February Glossybox Box 2

My second Glossybox arrived this morning Yay!!!I was hoping the contents would be different from my first box and it was.:0)
Cute interior and colour scheme for Valentine's day
Glossy Mag, listing contents of box and some other beauty info.
Beautiful ribbon, sticker and wrapping make these extra special beauty boxes
The fabulous contents Yay!!!!!!!!

 Some wonderful Rose scented shower gel from Anatomicals,I love getting shower gels and bath products in my boxes,these always get used !!!This particular one smells of old fashioned roses sweet and fragrant,love this scent!!!
 Helen E lipstick is in a shade called Sienna ,it is  a little dark for me for this time of year so I will likely save this for autumn time when it will be perfect .
 Next up was the MICABELLA cosmetics mineral blush in the shade Terra Cotta which looks peach coloured on my skin
 My Model Co eyeshadow duo in Bronzed Goddess, it  came in the shades Maldives and Jamaica.Both these are very wearable and I can't wait to use these.
 Dr Renaud Raspberry scented hydrating cream smells delicious..Nice consistency that I hope will be great on my skin type.
The Goodies xxxxxxxxx I love them xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment