Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle Review


Loved this book!!!!!!!! Seriously I cannot say that enough....seriously!!... I did not get this in time for Christmas but ooohhh boy did it give me a belated holiday glow during the reading of it. In this book ( book 8) a Santa gets run over my a reindeer...no I'm only kidding .. Santa does get killed and it is going to be up to his friend Clare Cosi to find out who did it. ...Like all good mysteries there are plenty of red herrings and more bad guys then you can shake a stiletto at,it makes for a delicious cozy read. There is some wonderful extras in this book, with a section on how to make coffee syrups and really good coffee at home . Then towards the very back there is tasty food recipes too. It is a bumper Christmas book that would be a wonderful gift for coffee loving mystery book lovers .

No comments:

Post a Comment