Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Currently Reading

This is the first week in quite a while where I have my book bug back. I am enjoying being swallowed up by pages and great quotes and awesome characters . Bliss!! 
This is a new book that I thought I would put here rather then on a haul. The first thing that appealed to me about this book was the cover, I can't put my finger on why exactly ,but I enjoy how simple and affective it is. When I read the books discription I was completely won over. My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff. This is about a young woman going to start work at an old literary agency. It has a real retro literary fabulousness feel about it!
The next book I am reading is The Two Of Us by Andy Jones. It's funny and sweet and hard to put down when you start it. 
The third book I am reading is A Gift To a Remember by Melissa Hill about a woman called Darcy who works in a bookstore in Manhatten , she is looking for her night in shiny armour! I love the sound if this book, I  right at the beginning but will be putting a review up by the weekend .




No comments:

Post a Comment