Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stolen by Lesley Pearse

                                                                              Stolen


This book was the most gripping ,nail biting story I have read in years! From the first few pages I was really drawn in by the main character Lotte whom the entire story is based around.At the beginning we learn about a young woman being found on a beach but just as you think the worst is over for her the story pulls you along at full speed as we learn more about how she ended up there and what could be hiding in the fog that the amnesia has left her in. There is a lot of baddies in this book but thankfully Lotte has great friends around her and she is going to need every single one of them as danger is not far away. I could not set this book down once I started ,there was no way I could go to bed without knowing how it was going to end. I can't wait to read more books by this author, she is awesome!!
I got sent this book by the kind folks at lovereading.co.uk but if you would like to know more about this book and other books of Lesley's then have a look  here where you can also read free excerpts of this book and her other books :http://www.lovereading.co.uk/author/808/Hope-by-Lesley-Pearse.html


No comments:

Post a Comment