Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tis The Season !

There is something about fairy lights that warms my heart every time I see them . 
I have been popping up strings of fairy lights today in a bid to make the kitchen even cosier and Christmassy . I thinkJ have reached the right amount of sparkle  :0)
I have been looking through my Christmas reading lists ( yes plural) this week so you will see the lists I have come up with for recommendations in a few days time ... There is quite a few books mentioned .... 

In other news .... How much hot chocolate is too much hot chocolate ????

It's my favourite drink this time of year! But let's be honest ... It's a daily routine at this point . If you happen to be near a KFC where you live , check out their hot chocolate with cream ... It's dreamy! 
Come the spring I will have to be weaned off this chocolaty goodness .... But until then ........ 

I have been getting out my Christmas kitchen items from previous years as well as topping up with smaller bits I needed like these. 
They are just so pretty and festive ! It is worth having a look around for bargains this time of year , items like this that will last for years can be a great addition to your Christmas accessories box if you like to decorate on a budget while adding a few things to it each year. 

While decorating and writing my Christmas cards I love to put on Christmas tunes and my favourite songs so far this year that are on repeat are :

Last Christmas by Wham

Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea

Fairytale of New York by the Pogues

Santa Baby 

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree by
Brenda Lee

Merry Christmas Everybody
By Slade

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams 

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Bruce  Springsteen 

Let it snow ! Let it snow , Let it snow by Dean Martin 

 Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes


1 comment: