Friday, December 2, 2016

Reading This Weekend


Well guys did you get through the week in one piece? I hope so! In my part of the world there has been a thick claustrophobic fog hanging about for nearly a week . If ever there was a time to hibernate with all the essentials i( books and hot chocolate) it was now.  
My book planning / reading has never been so fierce! :0) I have been making use of my library in recent months and have been impressed by their online facilities . Check out your own library and see what they offer or go online and see what you can find to read using their online services for ebooks and audiobooks . All you need is your own library card (that the library gives for free) then with your password the literary world is your oyster! 
Behind Chocolate Bars by Kathy Aarons
Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke. 
Crepe Factor by Laura Childs
Death By Pumpkin Spice by Alex Erickson
Reading the last few pages of this book. I have made it last as long as possible ! :0) . Expect a review in a day or so . Death By The seaside by Frances Brody

No comments:

Post a Comment