Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve


 Hi guys ! I hope you are all well. If you celebrate Christmas , then today is likely to be one of the most exciting days of your year  , the night before Christmas . This is when all food is prepared , last minute wrapping is done, homes are given a last run around with the broom then you're done!
 It's always been my favourite time of the year . Something that was in me as a child at Christmas has stayed with me as an adult. The songs , hymns and fairy lights everywhere in the run up to the big day make it all the more exciting and seeing the unique way each household decorate  makes it feel so special . None of us forget the real reason we do all of this and with that in mind I wish you and your family a Happy Christmas ( if you celebrate this holiday) and may it be filled with peace and joy. I am hoping to spend my Christmas with family .
So tonight it will be a fairly early night for me with my Harry Potter P.j's and Santy Claus socks on and a good book xxxxxx
Happy Christmas Eve!  

No comments:

Post a Comment