Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. Review

From the beginning of the book Eleanor comes across as being very different from the general public. Preferring her own company she keeps a distance from those she comes into regular contact with . We learn very quickly  that there may be something the reader is not being told , this makes the plot so good! I was imagining all sorts of past history for Eleanor that would lead her to be the way she is , detached and guarded with exact ideas of how things should be done , when I found out what was going on with this character I wanted to give her the biggest bear hug! Yes, seriously ! What started off as an unlikeable character soon became an unlikely loveable one that I was cheering for . I loved her bravery , gumption and ability to adapt. I highly recommend this to everyone in need of an unusual fabulous heroine. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk 
More info on this book to follow.
Below please find a link

No comments:

Post a Comment