Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday Evening

Today I got a hair cut, it had been nearly a year!!!!! Much needed. Now I look slightly less like I was dragged through a hedge ....

Chocolate Chip muffin with buttercream frosting...delish!!! The perfect evening snack ... Plus lots of water as it was so hot outside!

Tonight I am finishing .........
I am watching "A Different World" . I never saw that program when I was growing up so after exercise in the evening this is a treat to watch , my favourite character is Whitley, she is from a wealthy family , at college , and trying to learn to get on with her other roommates etc, insert many hilarious moments here.....
I have been listening to James Bay and Ella Henderson , such beautiful voices!!!!!!!!

The audiobook I have been listening to this week is a library audiobook called Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell. I love Lisa's books and this is a really chilled out feel good read so far , I am about half way with this book. This is told in the past and present tense by two different generations of females from the same family. 
Until next time guys xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment