Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sunny Evenings

The weather has been beautiful here recently and reading outside becomes a real possibility again. Getting some sun in the evening when it is not too hot while getting some reading into my day is a real joy. The garden is coming alive more and more each day and I see tulips pop up that I forgot I had planted last year and seeing their pink, yellow, orange, plum coloured heads pop fills me with happiness. 





I am finishing one book tonight and starting another. Below is a picture of both books. 
The first book is the third book in the Ibis Trilogy, Flood Of Fire ,  that takes place during the Opium Wars many years ago. It is a fictional account of that time with some very colourful characters and plenty of adventures. This may even be my favourite book in the trilogy!

Without A Trace by Lesley Pearse. I love this beautiful cover!


I finish my post this evening as the sun was setting over the water 

No comments:

Post a Comment