Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Easter Holidays

Hi guys. For those of you who celebrate Easter I hope you had a wonderful one. I had a nice peaceful one filled with plenty of tea, chocolate eggs and ......yep you probably guessed .....books! 

The weather was beautiful so it was time to get out and about in the sunshine for a few hours.



I got a lot of books read since last Friday. Today should finish up the fourth book.... Maybe fifth. One of these was an audio book by an author I read earlier on in the week , Fredrik Backman. This book is called A Man Called Ove. He is surely one of the grumpiest, funniest , unlikeliest heros you are ever likely to meet and I fell for him ! I need this author to write more books immediately !!!!!!!!!!! 
I read two books about the war... Very different..very good.
I am currently reading YA books, after reading two books about the war back to back I needed to shift genre for a while.
I am sitting here with a broken chocolate egg by my side and a book playing in the background as I write out a review for another book..... Geek Girl Multitasking! 




No comments:

Post a Comment