Monday, February 23, 2015

Hospitals Are Horrid, Books Are Not!

Today was the first hospital day . A plan was worked out for the test days and weeks and it's all a bit daunting right now , I came out with my head full of details and things to remember , the rest of me filled with apprehension and ok... Fear.. But a least there is some form of a plan in action .

As soon as I got out of hospital I went straight for .... Costa Coffee .. A haven that contains hugs in mugs as far as I am concerned. Hot chocolate was needed ! 

By the time I got home it was time for dinner and now a few books to read before some well needed sleep . Sometimes I think books should be handed out after seeing doctors with instructions for when you get home , read two chapters morning and night for a week and you will feel much better... make them funny ones and we would be half way to a big smile on our faces and feeling tons better in no time!
Until next time x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment