Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. Review


I was a little familiar with Malala's life from what I had seen on television and newspapers but reading about this young lady was quite surprising and educational . I think reading about someone else's' couture is always fascinating but I find as a female learning about what life is like for another female in their country is even more intriguing . Malala describes very well the history of her country , it's people , politics , it's beauty and traditions making this young woman seem older then her years. As a lover of books from a young age I found Malala very relatable , she too loved books and her love of learning and education was inspiring . Malala comes across as sensible , strong , fierce and fair , and after reading everything her and her family went through I can only hope they are happy and well in their new country and that life will be good to them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment