Friday, November 28, 2014

In my mailbox

Hi lovelies ! Are you having a good day? I was out walking earlier and I can just about feel my fingers again now. Beautiful and sunny and cold ,the perfect walking weather. I was so pleased when I hot back and these two gorgeous books arrived . I was sent these for review from the lovely people at Lovereading4kids.co.uk.Both of these books are YA and are to be published in 2015 . The first book is book two in the Red Eye series by Stripes Publishing. If you want a book that will keep you up at night with creepy plots look no further then this series. Can't wait to start this!!!! I foresee a sleepless night in my near future :0)
Sleepless by Morgan

The next book I received is The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis . This is the story of a young Jewish girl and her life when the Nazi's arrive . This sounds like it will be an emotional read. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment