Thursday, November 6, 2014

Currently Reading


It's grey and dismal out there so when all else fails and the night seem to be so dark and gloomy it's time to pick out some great books to curl up with .
Below are some good books I am reading and listening to right now. Some are my own some are library books. 
Amy Poehler's book Yes Please is a delightful book that has me glued to my Audible App at every chance I get. Amy is funny and cheerful and a joy to listen to... A real ray of sunshine. I am looking forward to reviewing this !


The next book I am reading is When Will There Be Good News by Kate Atkinson. This is my first book by this author and I am not too far into this yet but I am enjoying the writing style and the introduction to the characters so far.

Death Among The Roses by Anna Drake is a cozy mystery that I am loving. The book starts with a murder... That is certainly the way to get my attention in a cozy mystery. No messing about here. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment