Friday, October 4, 2013

Reading This Weekend.

My Friday night reading is all planned out... With my new favourite cup and a lovely scented candle called Real Luxury by Neom.

Hi guys! It's Friday again and here is another stack of books I am hoping to get through.
The first book arrived in the post today for review from the lovely people over at lovereading.co.uk.. I had intended to wait to read it in a few days but I read the first few pages then became so intrigued that I could not put it down so I am hoping to finish it this weekend.

Butterflies in November by Audur Ava Olafsdottir is going to be released in November .



The next book I am finishing is Murder of A Stacked Librarian by Denise Swanson.. I have adored this book !!!Skye has quickly become one of my very favourite characters from cozy mystery series.

This book I will be starting.


This book I will be finishing.


So guys, what are you all reading? Have you read any of the books above? If you have let me now in the comments below. Wishing you a lovely evening and  I will be talking to you all again tomorrow.












2 comments:

  1. Good choices You will love Discovery of Witches! I am reading, Skelton in The Family which is so funny so far, The Whole Enchilada and a Laura Childs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexie ! Have you read the next book after Discovery Of Witches? I love the titles of the books you are reading. I must have a look for them on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete