Thursday, October 30, 2014

Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell . Review


I am a big fan of creepy stories and this cover really appealed to me as I used to have a doll with one eye.. The other used to rattle around in her head.. Moving on... The story begins when two friends Jay and Sophie start messing around with a creepy App that Jay downloads, creepy things begin to instantly happen and they just keep getting creepier and more mysterious. Throughout the story there is a real sense of foreboding but this increases when Sophie goes to stay at her Uncles house that used to be an old schoolhouse . The schoolhouse has had a lot of bad luck surrounding it and there has been some awful tragedies in it too... You would be packing a bag if you lived here or at least I would ! I never was quite sure who was crazy in the book or who was telling the truth until the heart stopping ending. Oh what an ending!! I read this in one sitting and I will be getting all the rest of the books in this new series. Truly spooktacular! If you enjoyed Point Horror Books and similar eerie reads you are going to love this as each chapter will leave you on the edge of your seat.

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published January 5th 2015 and will be available for purchase on Lovereading.co.uk and all other bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on Lovereading.co.uk website.

No comments:

Post a Comment