Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Well Hello There!

Hi buddies... Sorry I have not been around too much this past week. I have been trying to finish up books for to review , prepare blog posts and get some ideas for YouTube videos for my channel on there. 
I may go back to posting videos on there soon...........

Are you enjoying the change in the seasons?? I have to say I am, the colours, and the chillier evenings make it all the cosier at night when I am tucked in bed with my books.I have been reading a lot of Classics lately...mostly Austen...also planning to read Wilkie Collins around Halloween...maybe Dracula too... It would not be Halloween without my yearly reading of that book. Do you have a favourite horror book?


The colours outside were beautiful this evening....... After a walk it was time for some ghostly looking coffee..

Until next time guys, have a great night , sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment