Friday, August 15, 2014

The Love Curse Of The Rumbaughs by Jack Gantos. Review



Hi guys! This book grabbed my attention from the shelf, the cover is splendid and slightly eerie which made it all the more intriguing .
The book is aimed at older readers and I would say that is a good call as it does have a more adult theme throughout of a gory, grizzly nature.
The story is about a young girl called Ivy, Ivy has a love curse , it's not like any curse you probably heard of before , it's one of a darker more creepy nature. If you are an adult reading this and you have enjoyed the movie Psycho for instance, then you will likely enjoy this a lot. 
The characters in this story are unusual and quirky so I immediately wanted to know more about them, the plot kept me interested and it felt eerie throughout , I never felt safe for some of the characters for the entire book which I loved as I could not guess how it was going to end. I loved this creepy little read and you will to! For older children or adults , both will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment