Saturday, August 2, 2014

Not The Killing Type by Lorna Barrett. Review.


Not The Killing Type by Lorna Barrett is book 7 in the Booktown Mystery series set in the town of Stoneham , New Hampshire. It is election time in the town and Tricia's sister Angelica is running in the Chamber Of Commerce elections . The proceedings take a dark turn when someone is found dead and the eye of suspicion falls on Angelica..... 
I love this series and read all the books ... this series is set in a book town and for a bookworm like me I can't resist these awesome books with such well written plots and likeable characters . Tricia and Angelica are my favourite characters and I can't get enough of these strong , gutsy women. If you enjoy a good mystery you can't go wrong with this series. From the beautiful cover to the last page it's the perfect cosy read.Go read this immediately !

No comments:

Post a Comment