Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Comforting Cozy Mystery Audiobooks


I like to read every day , but if there is ever a day when for whatever reason I don't want to read a book or can't pick up a book then I listen to audiobooks . Audiobooks are great to have on in the background when you have to do other things or when in the bath or shower when you don't want to risk getting your actual book wet. 
I have listened to quite a few audiobooks over the years and below are the cozy mystery audios that I recommend. If you can recommend any I would love to know in the comments. 
As always ,have a great day xxxxxx

Murder of a Barbie and Ken by Denise Swanson
Nickeled and Dimed by Denise Swanson

Heirs and Graces by Ryhs Bowen
D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris

Death by Cashmere by Sally Goldenbaum
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

Roast Morten by Cleo Coyle


No comments:

Post a Comment