Thursday, March 6, 2014

Powder Pocket Beauty Box February 2014

I was SO excited when I learned that there was a new beauty box on the block and it's name was Powder Pocket. This is an Irish Beauty Box Subscription service based in Galway.
If you would like to know a little more about it I will leave a link to their website below.
Powder Pocket works the same way that  other beauty boxes work, you pay a monthly subscription and then all you have to do is wait with bated breath for your goodies to arrive.

The February box was my very first box and I have to say I was very impressed by it. I have been a beauty box subscriber for years and have got boxes from 4 beauty box companies and the contents of this box definitely put a smile on my face.

The beauty box comes in this white and pink box with the company logo on it. It already looks fun!
                                          This is what you find inside the outer packaging
                                 Lift off the lid and you will find this..oooohhh the excitement!!!
Heaven...I'm in heaven!
                                                          The Powder Pocket Magazine
                                                                 The Goodies!!!!
                                             Shiesdo Benefiance Pure Retinol Eye Mask
                                                       Jessica Brilliance Top Coat
                                            Herra- Herra Protect Hair Perfume Sample
                                                    The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
                                                       Manicure 4 Step File and Shine
I was very happy with my beauty box. I am extremely excited for March's Powder Pocket after seeing this. Awesome!

Below please find a link to Powder Pocket's website.
http://www.powderpocket.com/






















No comments:

Post a Comment