Thursday, March 20, 2014

In My Mailbox

Recently I have had a few books in my mailbox that I had not shown you guys so here we go!
 I was sent this book by the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk for review. The book is called The Inheritance by Tilly Bagshawe. I am really excited about this book. I love Tilly's writing style and I have read previous books by her and loved them. This looks like a wonderfully indulgent read!
                                         A Haunting Dream by Joyce and Jim Lavene
 
Dead Between The Lines by Denise Swanson.I love this series!!!!! Denise is a wonderful author and I buy all of her books. Check them out if you get a chance!
                                               Wicked Weaves by Joyce and Jim Lavene
 Shunned and Dangerous by Laura Bradford. This is another series I recommend!
Vintage Austen -Sense and Sensibility .Published by Random House.
The Sound Of Sirens by David Carter is a detective book I won on Goodreads. I am really enjoying it. I will pop up review on here when I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment