Friday, March 28, 2014

March Powderpocket Beauty Box 2014

 Its that time of the month again and Powderpocket are really treating us this month again!!!!!
                   Check out all the goodies that I found when I opened up this months box
                           A BB cream from Ginvera, I have tried this before and really enjoyed it.
 Ghost Fragrance sample. I have the perfume of this and it is already a winner in my book. This will be handy to keep in my bag.
 Shisedo is a luxury makeup brand. The packaging is really sleek and indulgent making this feel like a real treat and the neutral colour makes this a wearable shade for most skin types.
                                     This is a sample of this peachy nude shade lipstick
 Waterwipes make-up remover wipes .These will almost certainly be used up as I think every female knows how handy wipes are at removing make-up when we are too tired to get our cleansers and toners out before bed sometimes.These wipes feel very gentle on the skin.
lavera Hair and Body wash. This has a light scent that is really pleasant to use and does not contain a lot of nasty chemicals.
                                                       The PowderPocket magazine.

This was a lovely box and I can't wait to receive my April Powderpocket beauty box.
Below is link to their website:
http://www.powderpocket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment