Thursday, March 20, 2014

Body Shop Haul

It has been a very long time since I was in The Body Shop but after receiving one of their products in my Powderpocket beauty box I wanted to try some of their products again. When I went in store I was helped by a very nice sales assistant who helped me pick out some products and recommend some things for my sensitive dry skin.
Before I go any further I should mention that if you sign up and pay a small fee that you can get 10% off  your total in store every time you go in. The day I was there , there was some more offers so if you are in store it is worth your while to ask staff what offers they currently have running.

The first product I picked up was the Moringa Shower Gel which is a floral scent that is great for the morning time.

               The next item I picked was the Brazil Nut Shower Cream, this smells delicious!
                     Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel .This is a life saver after exercising .
                    Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask. I am hoping this will help hydate!
 I love the Bosy Shop Body Butters. This is Brazil Nut and is smells and feels amazing. I like to use this after my bath when it has the entire night to sink in. Although if you put it on in the day time after your morning shower or bath you will smell sweet for the day.

 Feeling Nostalgic I picked up White Must .This is the mist and brings me back to my teens and early twenties , I have some wonderful memories of times I wore this scent.
 There was a promotion on in store when you spent a certain amount you received one of the purses below as well as the products underneath this picture.
 Vitamin E cream, Honeymania Shower gel, Camomile eye make up remover, Eye liner. A real Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment