Thursday, February 20, 2014

Beauty Goodies Ren, L'Occitane,Elizabeth Arden

Hi guys. I don't know about you but the colder weather is really playing havoc with my skin. My normal skincare regime has to be changed a lot as the wind and cold is really making my skin feel really uncomfortable. Below please find the skincare products I have been using to try and comfort and take care of my skin.






                                            Clearcalm skin serum for night time by Ren
                                            Toner for sensitive skin by La Roche Posay

                         Sensitive skin cleanser by La Roche Posay. Smells wonderful!

A Chocolate mask for when skin is feeling a little congested.
This is an almond exfoliating soap that really can smooth skin and makes them feel soft. If you use hand cream after using this your skin will have double the reason to love you.
If skin is really in need of pampering then this is when I get this out. A rescue product for skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment