Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Unravelling Oliver by Liz Nugent. Review


This book was incredible! From the first chapter I knew this was going to be a book that would be impossible to put down and I was right. This is a story about a man called Oliver and we get to see his life though his own eyes and more importantly through the eyes of others that were around him. He is a charismatic monster!
 This was such an intriguing story that I raced through it, I could not got enough of it ! I was so keen to find out what happened that I had to stay up late in the night to read every last word! The characters in the story are memorable and the plot is genius! I really loved this intricate tale told with such style and imagination. Go get this immediately!
 I am really looking forward to reading more by this author.


I won this book through Goodreads.
You can find this truly wonderful book if you follow the link below.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19099368-unravelling-oliver

You can find this book on Amazon.co.uk through the link below.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unravelling-Oliver-Liz-Nugent/dp/1844883094

1 comment:

  1. Would you consider giving a mention to my psychological thriller published last month. It’s called RICCARTON JUNCTION and you can read a synopsis here.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Riccarton-Junction-W-Scott-Beaven/dp/1493571427/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395661641&sr=1-1&keywords=riccarton+junction
    I am trying to raise awareness for it but to be honest, no-one is very interested in psychological thrillers. At least nothing published in the UK. Misery fiction, agents call it; ‘people want escape from their dreary lives’, I am told. But you recently reviewed a novel called UNRAVELLING OLIVER [Liz Nugent] which covers similar territory to RICCARTON JUNCTION so I am hoping you will be persuaded to give it a go.
    I wrote a second book, published in March, a darker work of psychological fiction, which follows the same characters across the next ten or so years of their lives; through work, love and marriage. It is called TRAIN THAT CARRIED THE GIRL; there is a synopsis here:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/train-that-carried-girl-riccarton/dp/1494874601/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395661478&sr=1-2&keywords=train+that+carried+the+girl
    If you like Riccarton, you will like Train. If you don’t, you won’t.

    ReplyDelete