Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In My Mailbox


Spring seems to have sprung in our area this week. Colour popping up everywhere!
In other happy news two books arrived..... (insert happy face here)

The first book was:
A Broth of Betrayal is book 2 in the soup lovers mystery series by Connie Archer. I adored book 1 in the series ( A Spoonful of Murder) so I could not wait until this came out to buy. If you love a cosy mystery you have to read this series. I love it!! Book 3 is going to be A Roux of Revenge.. Not sure when this is going to be released but as soon as I do I will pop it on here.  It will be impossible to read this book without a bowl of hot nourishing soup in front of me.

The next book that arrived was  this:
Supping with the Devil by Richard Elliot- Square ..I got sent this to review by the kind folks over at lovereading .co.uk. This book is going to be released in May 2013. The book is about the financial world and all the ups and downs those who work there have to contend with.. add plenty of criminal activity and you have a gripping story. I flicked through this when it arrived.... over a hundred pages later I am still reading.. can't put it down... makes you wonder about the lengths some people will go to for the almighty buck! Anyway review to follow when I have finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment