Saturday, July 9, 2016

Reading This Weekend

It's been a dreadful week of sickness in our house with even family off to hospital and it's not over yet . I am typing this in bed feeling very under the weather . I am not eating and it feels like the alien from the Alien films is trying to bust out through my stomach , where's Ripley when you need her! 
That being said I have these awesome books to read and listen to until this god awfulness leaves. 
The Day I Lost You by Finnoula Kearney   (YA) . This is an emotional read and a tear jerker . 
Heidi ( Puffin In Bloom) by Johanna Spyri
The Secret Diary Of Hendrik Groen 83 1/4 years Old ( non fiction) I have laughed and cried reading this book . 
Beck by Mal Peet . This books cover has me intrigued . 
Still Listening to Neil Gaiman , The View From The Cheap Seats . Awesomeness! 

I am halfway through each of these books except Beck which I am starting today . Each book is wonderful but very different . Expect reviews on these books very soon . 
Until tomorrow guys , have a lovely Saturday xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment