Friday, July 1, 2016

Reading This Weekend

Hi guys !Happy July! It's hard to believe we are into July already . I hope you have all had an awesome week so far , my back is still acting up so its off to get sorted this week.  It's been raining every day here on the west coast of Ireland with the odd glimpse of sunshine , I am itching to sit outside in the evenings with my book but unless I want hypothermia and a good soaking I would be better of staying in. Saying that , my plants are loving it, no need to water them at all , the poor nuggets need life preservers . Anyway on with the books!
The Secret Diary Of Hendrik Groen 83 1/4 Years Old ( non fiction)
The Light Of Paris by Eleanor Brown( fiction)

The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen

Spooks ,The Dark Army by Joseph Delaney
 Nightbird by Alice Hoffman
In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri

No comments:

Post a Comment