Sunday, December 30, 2018

Birthday & Christmas Gifts

Hello their lovelies , I thought I would quickly pop on and show the bookish goodies I got for Christmas / Birthday . Most of these are books I have previously read and enjoyed but did not own ... now I have my very copy , yay!!! 


These socks !!! How fabulous .... and sometime necessary ;0) 


The Wizard Of Oz by L. Frank Baum 

Breathe List Journal 

Bedtime Stories For Stressed Out Adults by Luch Mangan 

What The Doormouse Said . Lessons For Gorwn-ups Feom Children’s Books . 

Midnight At The Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan 

The Eyre Affair by Hasper Fforde

Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks 

Notes On A Nervous Planet by Matt Haig 

Simple Knitting by Erika Knight 

Family Friendly Knits by Courtney Spainhower

No comments:

Post a Comment