Monday, December 3, 2018

New Arrivals At Mulberry Lane by Rosie Clarke . Review

This is book four in this series set in 1943 in London . The story centers around the family and friends who live on Mulberry lane ,  they are a very tight knit community each with their own ups and downs and everyone tries to help each other out . It is a truly heartwarming story that really gets you invested in the characters from the very start and you are rooting for them to do well throughout the story as they try to make the best of life during the war and all the hardships that go with that . To make a good story even better there is two despicable characters included , I was hoping for their demise so I read eagerly to see if I got my wish .

The plot was so good I did not want to put it down , so I didn’t , who needs sleep anyway !  Would  I recommend this ? Most  definitely! 




I received this book to review from the lovely people over at Netgalley .

This book is being published December 4th and will be available from all good bookstores then . Below please find the links:

Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41809439-new-arrivals-at-mulberry-lane


No comments:

Post a Comment