Monday, December 3, 2018

Book Haul


Once Upon A Time by Cleo Coyle.

Below and above are some new books by Author Cleo Coyle and Anna James . I have followed this series from book 1 and the series is at book 17 now .

The series is set in a coffee shop in New York and its one of my favorites . There is also usually recipes at the back of each book which is an added bonus and lovely surprise at the end of the book . If you are looking for a cosy mystery series to start with then this is one of a few I would recommend.  


Dead To The Last Drop by Cleo Coyle 

Holiday Buzz by Cleo Coyle 

A Brew To A Kill by Cleo Coyle 
Dead Cold Brew by Cleo Coyle . 


The first came across this book ( Tilly And The Bookwanderers )through my local on-line library . I am about 50+ pages in and I love it . The outer covers of this book are striking but the most gorgeous thing about it is the inner covers . Check them out below . 











No comments:

Post a Comment