Monday, January 7, 2019

Bones Behind The Wheel by E . J Copperman . Review

I love this series set on the Jersey Shore and centered around main character Alison, guesthouse owner and friend to ghosts Maxine and Paul who are the resident ghosts . In this , book 10 in the Haunted Guesthouse Mystery Series Alison is having construction work done to the rear of her home when an absolute huge unusual item is found buried there . I loved this story , from the unusual find to the bizarre circumstances surrounding it and it’s discovery , that , along with the ghostly happenings at the guesthouse made it such an enjoyable read , and that setting ... I adore it . This is one of my favorite series and I can’t recommend it highly enough . 


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Netgalley . 

This book is being published January 8th and will be then available where all good books are sold . 

Below please find the links :


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40603825-bones-behind-the-wheel

Author Website : 

http://www.ejcopperman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment