Monday, January 7, 2019

Murder Likes It Hot by Tracey Weber . Review

The story is about Kate , she is a yoga teacher and owner of Serenity Yoga . When she gets the chance to earn some much needed extra money helping troubled teens by teaching them yoga she jumps at the chance and here she meets Rainbow , a really smart teen with a big heart and lots of hardships .  I have to say I got really invested in this story , between Kate’s personal problems and Rainbow’s hard life I think it would be near impossible to read this and not care what happened to these characters , there was quite a few time I got a lump in my throat reading this and as soon as I finished it I bought the first book in the series . The writing and plot were a delight and these characters really do stay with you . I loved every page of this book . Go read this immediately! 


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Netgalley . 

This book is being published January 8th and will be available from all good booksellers then.

Below please find the links :


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7148442.Tracy_Weber

Author Website :

https://tracyweberauthor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment