Monday, November 26, 2018

The Body In The Attic by Judi Lynn. Review


I am always fascinated by people who buy run down houses , do them up and then flip them , so this book was right up my street ;0) 

This is book 1 in the River Bluff series featuring main character Jasmine ( Jazzi) and her cousin Jerod . They flip houses for a living and they are good at it . When they get a chance to buy a house with connections to Jazzi’s missing aunt they jump at the chance only quickly to find themselves up to their eyeballs in death . 

Wow, this was a good read , I read this all in one go and pretty much instantly fell in love with Jazzi’s Norwegian contractor called Ansel and his adorable little dog . Jazzi’s family history is a fascinating one and pretty dark and tragic too  , this was a book where you quickly become attached to the characters and their well-being and I kind of loved that , it also makes it impossible to put down , so I didn’t . Would I recommend this ? Without a doubt ! 




I received this book to review from the lovely people over at Netgalley .

This book is being published November 27th and will be available from all good bookstores then . Below please find the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment