Monday, November 26, 2018

Deceased And Desist by Misty Simon

This is book 3 in “ A Tallie Graver Mystery” Series. Tallie has a keen eye for when something is just not right , and while working one day she has the misfortune to come across a dead body it quickly becomes apparent that the police are completely useless and it’s up to her to put things right much to the disgust and anger of stand in Police Detective Hammond . 

I really enjoyed this story , Tallie does not really care who she annoys as long as she gets to the truth and I kind of love that about her , she has a strong determination to get a job done while also managing her work , family,  love life , oh and her dogsitting . There was some really twisted bad guys in this that had me urging Tallie on , I really wanted to see her get justice so sleep was abandoned until I read the very last page . I loved it , especially the surprising end . 





I received this book to review from the lovely people over at Netgalley .

This book is being published November 27th and will be available from all good bookstores then . Below please find the links:

Goodreads :

No comments:

Post a Comment