Thursday, November 22, 2018

In Peppermint Peril by Joy Avon . Review


The story is set around Christmas time in the picture perfect town of Heart’s Harbor , Maine . The main character is Callie Aspen , she helps her grandmother Dorothea with Book Tea , a vintage tearoom. When they are asked to help with a very special tea party it ends up being quite a bit more work then they imagined when someone is murdered . 

I am a big fan of books based around specific seasons and I am not going to lie Christmas ones are my favorite , there is something extra cost about reading them .  I loved the back history to the story and the relationship between the characters , it really did have me losing sleep as I needed to know why on earth the person was killed and why . As a mystery this did not disappoint and I recommend this for anyone looking for a festive mystery to keep the old grey cells working . 

I received this book for review form the lovely people over at Netgalley . This book is being published 23rd November 2018 and will be available from all good bookstores then . Below please find the links :


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38318251-in-peppermint-peril


No comments:

Post a Comment